Terms of Service for SeeOurMinds.com
Effective date: August 1, 2018.
JooMoo WebSites LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the SeeOurMinds.com website.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Related Legal Documents
The following legal documents also apply to visitors of this site:
- Our Affiliate Marketing Disclosure describes how we use affiliate marketing to help recoup some of the expenses encountered in creating and maintaining this site
- The Questionnaire Disclaimer pertains to the SeeOurMinds.com Quiz, which is closely related to the content on this site
These legal documents apply whenever you use this site, and your use of this site implies you consent to the terms in all of these documents.
We also operate the following websites:
- Groja.com — a site where you can obtain your personalized Spiritual Portrait™ or subscribe to the Artsy Visions Monthly Newsletter
- ArtsyVisions.com — contains highlights from SeeOurMinds.com
- TomWHartung.com — the blog of the creator and maintainer of all of these sites
- JooMooWebSites.com — the company that created and runs all of these sites
— a site with a list of some of the unconventional,
non-corn-pone opinionsof the creator and maintainer of all of these sites
You may find links from those to this one, and from this one to those. The Privacy Policies, Terms of Service, Disclosures, and Disclaimers for all of these websites are virtually identical. Just so you know.
License to Use Website
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these Terms of Service, you must not use this website.
Use by Children
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years old to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without our express written consent. This includes:
- Data mining
- Data extraction
- Data harvesting
- 'Framing' (iframes)
- Article 'spinning'
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights of all materials published and used on this website, SeeOurMinds.com. Subject to the license below, all of these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms of Service.
Specifically, you must not:
- Republish material from this website in either print nor digital media or documents, including republication on another website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- Republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display, either commercial or non-commercial
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
This Website is Provided
This website is provided
as is, without any
representations or warranties, express or implied.
We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Accuracy of Materials
We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials, or on any sites linked to this site.
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Additional Terms of Service
Following are some additional Terms of Service.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable to you — whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise — in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
These limitations of liability apply, even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in these Terms of Service will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in these Terms of Service will exclude or limit the liability of us in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our agents, employees or shareholders/owners
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the service
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms of Service are reasonable.
If you do not think these Terms of Service are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our owners, officers, and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our owners, officers, or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in these Terms of Service will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms of Service.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses — including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers — incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms of Service
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including:
- Suspending your access to the website
- Prohibiting you from accessing the website
- Blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website
- Contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website
- Bringing court proceedings against you.
All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms of Service on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
By continuing to access or use our website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the website.
We may transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with our rights or obligations or both, under these Terms of Service without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with your rights or obligations or both, under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable or both, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Colorado, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
For More Information
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us:.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-863-1757
- USPS: 2075 Emerson Street, Denver, CO 80205
Thank you for your cooperation, and for visiting SeeOurMinds.com!
- The blog at TermsFeed.com,
- The article about How to Make Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies for a Business at wikihow.org